Saturday, January 10, 2009

Jan 8 to 10 2009

Jan 10 Update: After I posted, I took these shots of the moon rise and the sunset from our house.






Saturday, January 10: Playing Wii Golf. Yes, I know our Christmas tree should come down. We left it up because Mocha (our old kitty) is using it to hide under and we can get her out from there, unlike when she hides under the bed. We decided to wait to take it down until her medicine is done now.




Jan 9: Mocha had to go to the vet because her lower right canine tooth was sticking straight out. Turns out it had broken off and she has to go in for surgery Monday to get the other lower canine removed.

Jan 8: Beau's birthday. My mom sent him cheese! It seems a weird gift until you know the backstory. She has sent us Murray's cheese for Christmas before but didn't do it this year. He was teasing her about it so he got cheese for his birthday!


1 comment: