Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fun with Photoshop and POTD

January 21: Fun with Photoshop. Here is the picture with just Pioneer Woman's Boost action. Have you checked out her site? So much fun.


This one uses the CoffeeShop Denim action. Then I created a mask to get the eye color back.

This takes the denim photo from above and applies the cutout filter in CS4.


Similar idea, only without the uncooperative cat. It is hard to take a photo holding her. She is large - at least 15 pounds.


January 21: I think Mocha is still mad about that dental surgery!




January 20: This is our contorted Filbert bush. They use more water than I typically would select for a bush in this climate but I just love the branches.
January 20: Nobody told the perennials that the beautiful weather this week (60's) won't last


January 19: Since I work from home, this is a daily sight.

1 comment: