Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Free Tooth Chart

Here is a chart for tracking your kid's lost teeth. Similar to those found in baby books, you write in the number of the tooth on the chart and then the number, date, and their age. It is in an 8.5 x 11 format for printing but you could easily scale it up.

I am providing it in a PSD file for those who want to edit it and also in a transparent PNG file if you don't have Photoshop. The PNG file does not have the NAME feature of the banner since you couldn't change it. I'm not exactly sure why the preview isn't the clearest on here.

Credits: The banner is from Prissy Pixel through Scrap N'Art and the teeth from the ADA website.

Click the preview to download.

This is for personal use, subject to the limitations of The Prissy Pixel. (It is not for commercial use especially since I didn't design it from scratch!)

4 comments:

  1. This is really neat. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's an Award waiting for you at my Blog
    http://www.veelana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found your blog while looking for a tooth chart and this is about as perfect as it gets! In fact all of the layouts and posts that I have seen have been beautiful. I bet you have had a lot of fun making these! I have tried to download and the page seems to have been removed. I contacted Angela Pruitt at Prissy Pixels and she emailed back that she no longer has the file of the banner and hoped that I could find it somewhere. I wondered if you might have it and be willing to share. Thank you so much for your time and I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misti - I'm happy to send it to you but I can't see your email. Send me an email at terebene at gmail dot com and I'll hook you up since it is OK with Angela.

    ReplyDelete